Come live in the heart of Capitol Hill
705 E Republican Ave #206
Studio | 1 Bathroom
370 Square Feet
$1,200 per month
Water, Sewer, Garbage Included!
No Pets (Sorry, Pets)
THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENTED
I'm not going to lie to you: this place is small. It's not for everyone, but if you love small spaces with room to entertain, work from home, and host the occasional guest, then this is the spot. It's also expertly laid out. The owner even hired a consultant to help maximize the apartment's feng shui! There is a lot to love about this small apartment that you won't get from a similarly-priced Micro Apartment. Let me count the ways...
1. It's about 150 square feet larger and is completely private - no sharing bathrooms or kitchens with your neighbors!
2. You have a full bathroom with both a tub and a pretty sweet shower head.
3. Your neighbors are grown ups. This won't feel like living in the dorms.
4. You have full-sized appliances. You can buy groceries up the street at the Farmers Market on Sunday and store and use them all week! You can prepare meals expertly in a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
5. You have your own private, FULL-SIZED washer and dryer! You can do laundry whenever you want. NO COINS! No joke!
Everyone likes to say that their listing is in the heart of it all, but this one seriously is. The Vertigo is expertly placed right behind the Capitol Hill Library, QFC is across the street, and the Capitol Hill Light Rail Station is a handful of blocks away. The apartment is close to Swedish and Harborview, Seattle Central and Seattle U. You can even walk to downtown, South Lake Union, and all points in between. Don't believe me? Check out the view from the roof top deck!
Aside from the deck on the roof and the fantastic location, the Vertigo also has a workout room for residents only.
If you aren't sold yet on this awesome apartment, maybe the photos below will persuade you! If that doesn't work, come see it in person. The building, apartment, and location are amazing!
There you have it. Give me a call and schedule an appointment today. We'll talk about how awesome this apartment and your new neighborhood is.